BORIS App for Android
The BORIS App is available.
This app was designed for live observations and will run on Android using the Kivy launcher
of the BORIS App.
- Coding and describing visual and audio information using an integrated playback
- Frame-by-frame mode
- Configuration of unlimited number of subjects and behaviors
- Definition of an unlimited number of independent variables (text, numeric, set of values)
- Up to 2 media files can be synchronously played (with positive or negative offset)
- Coding of media files at various playback speeds
- Sound spectrogram visualization
- Media files can be enqueue for playing, the event time will be the cumulative over all media.
- Time budget analysis
- Graphical representation of coded data
- Geometric measurements (distance, area and angle)
- Exporting coded data in various formats (TSV, CSV, ODS, XLS, SQL)
- Use of open format for storing data (JSON) to allow further analysis
Please acknowledge and cite the use of this software and its authors when results are used in publications or published elsewhere: